CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Summer Menu So Far... (it's rough)

Why am I doing a menu for the summer? I find my whole life gets slowed down b/c of being unprepared at dinnertime. I procrastinate, look in the fridge, freezer, and pantry, hoping a fully cooked meal with jump out into my arms (ha!)--- so, invariably, dinner is late, clean up is dismal, bedtime is rushed, I'm feeling behind and yuck about it all and unmotivated to get it all cleaned up, I don't have as much "free time" in the evening, stay up late to compensate, consequently don't get up and get started the next morning the way I'd like and SOOOOO... I'm making a menu to help me to have dinner on time and not suffer the aforementioned consequences.

Here's what I'm working with so far...

SUMMER MENU 2008 (these start on Sunday and go through Saturday)
Breakfasts: Gogurt and Breakfast bar, Pancakes, Cereal, Waffles, Oatmeal, Yogurt and Granola, Donuts, muffins, cereal
snacks: Muffins? bagels?, Pineapple-Orange Popsicles, Veggies and Sour Cream Pesto Dip, Fruit and Pina Colada Dip, Ants on a log, Four Cheese Snack Mix, Nuts/Trail Mix
lunches: Salads: Egg, tuna, chicken, Soup/Sandwich (grilled ch?), Mac n Cheese and Hotdogs, Froz. Pizza/Salad, Burritos/Taquitos, Leftovers
dinners: Breakfast for dinner, Mexican! (Quesadillas, nachos, tacos), Salads, Wraps/sandwiches/pitas, Grill Night, Homemade Pizza Night, leftovers?

I have a few specific meals for these dinners, but they pasted as a big, jumbled mess!!! I'm finding all my inspiration online if you need a recipe. This really doesn't take that long- use an excel spreadsheet to keep it easy to read.

No comments: