CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Exercising my technology cells...

Hi all! Long-time no post, huh? I've been working hard the last couple days to get that stinkin' slideshow working. Appears that after too much time, I've finally succeeded. Well, summer is upon us! I'm loving it! Crazy, hazy, lazy days of summer... We are rather agenda-free this week. How about you? I've been working on a no-brainer summer menu. I have a breakfast, snack, and lunch that's the same every Sunday, Monday, etc. Then dinner is based on salad, grill, wraps/pitas, Mexican, etc. and changes each week. What are you cookin' up to keep it cool and simple this summer? :) Help me finish my menu!!! (And don't give me pasta- I have the 2 guys that don't eat wheat :)) Bon Appetit!

No comments: