CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Refreshing Perspective on the Proverbs 31 Woman

Good Evening- well, good morning, actually(12:18am EST)! I just read a wonderful devotion- a preview of a book I ordered. CBD (Christian Book Distributors) has this Fab Friday sale they do each week and this week "Speaking Mom-ese" by Lisa Welchel was featured. The first devotion is on the Proverbs 31 woman- pretty standard topic- didn't really pique my interest. (Why I kept reading, I don't know...) but her perspective- which came from a word from the Lord, was just awesome!!! Here's the link- read it- then buy the book this weekend while it's only $1.99! (I'm going to have to unsubscribe from the Fab Friday email- it's pretty dangerous!) Great gift for all the moms in your life, too, with Mother's day just around the corner.
http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/product_slideshow?sku=289302&actual_sku=289302&slide=3&action=Next

See yourself as your Heavenly Father sees you through the work of Christ- perfect... He's a proud Father- and He's proud of you! Praise His Name!

Sweet Dreams,
katherine

1 comment:

The Freezer Divas said...

I would love to read this book with you! Didn't get the notice on the discount until now...I'll have to see how much it is. I like Lisa W. Have you read MomTime? That's a great model for meeting and growing with other moms. talk with you soon! H