CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Counting My Blessings

Good morning!
After experiencing some discouragement and warfare last night- I feel the Lord called me to "Count my blessings"- literally. There are so many in our world- really everyone- is suffering in some way. I have been so blessed in so many ways and needed to see in black in white what others are dealing with. It doesn't happen often, thankfully, but occasionally I go into a self-pity mode. (Please tell me I'm not the only one!) Not usually over anything big- but just a defeated countenance where I brood over imperfections or struggles. Undoubtedly I have someone in mind who does not struggle with the same things. (I omit in my thinking that they have their own struggles- everyone does!) I am including my basic format and verses so you can copy it (into Word perhaps) and count your own blessings! May you see how fortunate you are- to be a deeply loved child of God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth. (If you don't feel that way- please email me and let me share the best news in the world with you!)

Happy Counting!
Katherine


It’s all in how you look at it...

2 Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits- 3 who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, 4 who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, 5 who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's. ~Psalm 103:2-5

16From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another. 17For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.. ~John 1:16-17


My innumerable
blessings...

Burdens
that others bear...

Faith

Family

Home

Erase these and make them specific to your life- and then contrast what some are going through

No comments: