CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas Giving...

Well, I've been scouring websites and catalogs and racking my brain for the perfect gift for my kids for Christmas. This is an elusive and tricky task when considering all they'll be given in grand total. However- I have decided to adopt the rule I read about online several times tonight- 3 gifts only. If 3 gifts were good enough for the baby Jesus- then 3 are good enough for us! One will be chosen of the things they circled in catalogs, one will be a gift to Samaritan's Purse (perhaps with an accompanied related gift?)- check it out... https://giving.samaritanspurse.org/c-7-gift-catalog.aspx , and last, something that I pick that I think they will like. I'm going to shift my bigger gift(s) to their birthdays when we are celebrating them! It's just too easy to get caught in the competition- of finding something they'll really like, that will stand out above the many other gifts and actually get used more than the 5 sec before the next gift is opened! Happy Shopping!!!

No comments: