CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Josiah's birthday...

Well, honestly, I think this is a little lame, but... I'm doing it anyway. For the sake of ease and convenience, I've put a few things on a wish list for Josiah on Amazon.com. If you click on this link, it will show you the list. http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/35F7L9Z0KG9US This is by no means exhaustive, I just picked out a few themes... the vehicles mat and some more vehicles (he has one set already), a Thomas mat with a few trains, some mega block sets to enliven the set we have, and a laptop for toddlers which I think he would REALLY like- when the girls play with theirs, he feels left out and wants one. You may be wondering if I've made them for Christmas for the other kids and the answer is yes. They're not as full as his though. It takes... TIME! :) Ok, sorry for the lameness...

No comments: