CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Authority

We heard a wonderful message on the ministry of Authority today in church. To listen to it- go to http://www.tlcinwalden.com/ . There were 5 main points... 1) come under the authority of Jesus as Lord and master, 2) Listen and obey, 3) Find covering (there is protection when we come under God-given authority), 4) Basic Training- times when we learn to be under authority, and 5) the Exercise of authority in our own right. CHECK IT OUT! :)

A thought that's been coming to me a lot during the last few weeks is that of body clutter. I've been working hard to eliminate household clutter- and from FlyLady, the concept of body clutter has been really sticking with me! :) I'd like to be able to say that I've completely stopped allowing future body clutter to pass through my lips- but the fundamental problem of loving the taste still exists- but I AM thinking about it more and in a new way- this is a step in the right direction! Blessings on your week-
katherine

No comments: