CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Please Just Bring it, Lord

Hello friends!
I have this new prayer pattern- "Please just bring it, Lord". There are so many things in my life right now- that in my female, controlling way- that I would like to orchestrate. Do you know what I mean? I'd like to make them happen. I have days when I'm antsy for my own house. Days when I think I should find something to do part-time to supplement our income. I'd like to get a real pet for the kids (no offense to Mort the Newt!). And, I have just decided to ask the Lord to bring them, the perfect match, in His time, and to help me to not force them, go after them, and be obsessed (my natural tendency)! :) So, we'll see what happens. The hardest part for me is not taking it back- getting online to look at houses, or dogs, or jobs... the research nut in me thinks if I just look for a few more hours... I'll find the perfect _______! (yah, right!)

So, here I stand, with open hands, asking, please, just bring them, Lord!

Soli Deo Gloria~ Katherine

No comments: