CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

HOMESCHOOL TIP!


Just a quick tip--- I'm sitting down to do this myself, so thought I'd share.

As you're in the final stretch of the school year and have thoughts, like "next year we really need to ________"--- take a minute to jot them down all in one place. Then, as you're doing your final reports and you know what you want to continue doing next year and what you want to change- go ahead and ORDER next year's books/supplies. You'll beat the August rush, backorders, and delayed shipping and have a lot more peace during the summer. All that's left are the things you want to change or switch. During the summer you can talk with other moms about things they've used and do a little research to finalize those decisions. I also have saved money this way because I don't overbuy and reinvent the wheel each year. And on that topic- a good school shelf (cabinet, tubs, whatever you use) cleanout at the end of the year reveals LOTS of things I have but didn't use for one reason or another. I can either build it into next year's plan- or be realistic about it and GIVE IT AWAY NOW while there's still a co-op meeting to take it to!!! :)

Hope that's helpful to someone! Cheerio!

1 comment:

Purple Empire said...

Honey,
As I read through your posts, I realize again how wise you are and how blessed I am to have you. I love you.
Hubby