CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Revival!



Hey out there! Have you heard about the revival in Florida? Check it out online...





There are mass healings of every kind and 2 people raised from the dead! God is moving! How exciting! :)

I've had my own little revival with the opportunity to write 2 songs. Yeah! I will post one when I tape it with Ryan.
What are your thoughts and feelings about revival? (and... I changed it so that anyone could post- you shouldn't have to register...)
Have a Spirit-filled day!
Katherine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey friend! Let's get into some theology, shall we?! I'm very excited to learn about this revival. One thing that keeps gnawing at me is the "raised people from the dead". I always thought that the Bible only accounted when Jesus raised Lazarus and when He himself was raised from the dead. But, I vaguely remember a story of a disciple raising someone (a child) from the dead. Could you toss some passages my way? I'm showing my lack of biblical knowledge, but I want to learn! Seeking truth, Heid